Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How do I give my boyfriend space if we both live together and we both have no friends or family but we share a daughter?


The only time we are apart is when we both work!

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Find things to do on your own - a hobby. Take your daughter out hiking, or bowling, or to a movie. Maybe your partner could do some more things independently with your daughter, too, so YOU can have some space.

    You can always do something with a friend - go out to lunch, or have a girl's night. It won't kill your partner to babysit.

    It works both ways

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You both need to pursue your individual interests and try to make some friends. He might want to play some parks and rec team sports while you and your daughter might enjoy a "Mommy and Me" class or something. Get out of the house and get involved in stuff and you won't be so oppressive to each other.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Tell him to seek a professional 

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.