Does this Capricorn man like me ?

We work together and he always seems to avoid me at work but when he does talk to me he always seems extremely nervous and barely shows eye contact, either that or stares directly into my eyes (no in between). He seems more talkative and friendly to everybody else but when it comes to me he seems awkward. He always asks me about my future plans and what I’m in college for . My best friend is his cousin and she’s already told him that I like him. I think we have a lot in common and we really get along great ! He also jokes around with me and try’s to make me laugh from time to time but all of these things seem to be things that could just mean he is being friendly I’m having a hard time determining whether or not he likes me . We’ve only known each other for maybe a month or two so ik its a little too early to tell . I’m a Virgo woman so I understand that he is an earth sign and we tend to move slowly but what could I do/say to get his attention and possibly get him to ask me out without scaring him away ? 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

See of he pokes you with his two goat horns on his head

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.