Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Do people like Jeff realize they’re running people away from atheism?

Lol Jeff answering under one of his many anon coward accounts 

Jeff should no more turn people away from atheism than you should turn people away from Christianity. It is foolish to judge a group by its worst members.

Edit: I suppose that might be a bit ambiguous. What I meant was people should no more be turned away from atheism by Jeff, than they should from Christianity by you.

not likely at all.....

Really? Because atheism is slowly growing all over the world whereas religion is sharply declining.

Has it ever occurred to you religious nutters that if you weren't so hateful people wouldn't be abandoning religion in flocks?

Why would a full-time troll like you care?  You're scaring people away from living lives of involuntary celibacy.

• Marco

To what? No matter how stupid Jeff acts and how much I don't want to associate with him, or how silly he makes atheism look, the only thing that will make me not an atheist is believing in a god. If Jeff isn't convincing me to believe in a god, he can't be driving me away from atheism. 

Like what i said before Atheism is just a cult

Oh poor FlowerLiamGeeseTreyWulfChild.

Atheism is increasing exponentially as Christianity and Islam die.

Guess that has you scared doesn't it.

Oh look. it has ANOTHER Troll account.

It's new name should be FlowerLiamGeeseTreyWulfChildAgain.

But he's not. Who did you meet that this happened to? Link to account, please.

***** LMAO. This must be preserved for posterity. OK...

So your "question" says Jeff is turning people away from atheism.

So I ask who did this happen to?

YOU say "I don't count?"

And I say "You've been theist here longer than Jeff."

And YOU say! "What's that got to do with anything?"

LMAO. HAHAHA. *****

(Also, kindly explain how one "runs from atheism"? Which direction do they run? Ganesha?)

Do christians posting on this board realize they’re running people away from churches?

He is not.  It takes a god to do that, and there isn't one.

You sure do make christianity look bad though, keep up the foul trolling, showcase the belligerence of christianity.  Very good kid.