Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

whats is going on down there with me?

Sometimes from the dryines of my vagina i will get like a tear down there. And sometimes i will get a bump on my labia lip and it would be too painful to touch. Also sometimes i will get this pain in my lower stomach if i decided to insert something in me it would hurt like hell

sounds like poor hygine

See a doctor for these problems, your symptoms do not seem normal and healthy at all.

• Marc

That is a great question for a gynecologist. As im sure there are none here, you should go to one.

try some water base lube whenever you want to put something in your vagina will make you feel great 

Have you thought of not putting anything in there until you see your OB/GYN?

whats going on is that it's pretty stupid to force objects into your dry vagina and as you have noticed, it will hurt if you do so.

• Racquel1 month agoReport

it wont be dry it could be wet