Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

Why do women hate nice guys?

I have never heard a woman says a good word about nice guys but they have a thousand reasons to hate them. Nice guys are weak, nice guys don't respect themselves, nice guys don't confront, nice don't take risks and the list goes on forever. On the other hand they will always praise bad @ss selfish jerks. Bad guys are charismatic, charming, sexy, hot, warriors and legends blah blah.....Do women really have a brain or not?

Is that why no inventions by females?

I think you are right. I don’t see any woman here supporting nice guys. All of them Are desperate to prove nice guys are boring and fake. It seems like women don’t understand what it is to be a nice kind human at all. As per psychology people hate what they don’t understand. Women understand only selfish, arrogant and sadistic men which explains who they (women) really are.

I been getting that lot, every women hate nice guys cause they ain't funny, lack of sense with humor and also have taste of music they like. If I'm right then I might know why does they hate us?

Well I beat a 69 year old man in the parking lot after I punched his rear view car mirror and did about a week in county jail.

I'm not a nice guy, I'm a badass LOL

I don’t think women want “Nice guys.” That is an over generalization and you can’t lump all women into one category. There are plenty of women out there who prefer an honest, “nice” guy over a an immature one. 

They don't. They hate when the "nice guy" verbally assaults them after rejection 

Nice guys don’t show confidence.

Where do you get that idea? Women love me and I'm a nice guy. But then I can count my instances of drinking and doing illegal drugs on one hand and I always treat women kindly during those occasions knowing how crapily everything is going for them. 

You know. Never being good enough always getting put down and pushed around always picked on. The poor things have it really rough with their lack of individualism and success.You your just feeling bad. Quit smoking dope. You'll feel better.

You answered your own question. But I'll answer anyway. Nice guys are boring. When you're young you don't want boring you want excitement. But as you get older boring is security. Just find an older attractive woman.

Because they would rather have a worthless douchebag that will treat them like crap... it is in their genes

I am a woman and I can say nice guys are reliable and dependable, something that can't be said of some "bad boys." I've seen the bad boys vs. nice guys lists and those things are true. "Nice guys" are usually boring, often lack confidence and lack sex appeal. You can't blame a woman for wanting a man that attracts her and excites her. Bad boys are usually confident and sure of themselves, positive and attractive. The opposite of wimpy.

• Dr. D

It goes back to prehistoric days. Women have evolved to be attracted to alpha males. If they gave birth to children of the alpha male then that would give them and their progeny privileges. For them it was the winning ticket in the struggle for survival. 

Today you find women fixated upon rock stars, famous celebrities, athletes, wealth, and generally men who have the respect of their peers. I have visited teen age girls with posters of their favorite rock star. They will know their birthday, their favorite foods, and all sorts of trivial information on their lives. They may even say they love them, and would make such a good wife to them.... whew!

Then walk into a young man's room and see naked beautiful woman's fold-outs. Ask the man what's her name and he won't have a clue. 

What this means is that females notice alpha males, but betas (nice guys) are invisible to them.