How do I send a simple email to The Kitchen when I do not have an Iphone or other tech device?

I'm perplexed by your question? You claim that you have no tech device but you were able to get online and ask this question??? That makes no sense. You don't need to be a tech genius to send email. Open your email account, type in the email address of the person/company that you want to send an email to and type in whatever you want to send. Hit send and that's pretty much it. Very simple.

I am an "Old Fart." I use a desktop and have a simple Yahoo email account. I would like to ask a simple question about ovens to my favorite chefs (Geoffrey, Jeff, Katy and Sunny) on The Kitchen which is my favorite show. But I am technologically disadvantaged with no social media accounts, no techno-phone, no internet skills and no desire to be "Connected." Have I been Dino-Discarded?

• Ducky

Somehow you’re posting on Yahoo Answers without a “tech device” can you show me your magically ways? 

• Kaz

Libraries have computers for public use.  (OR... What device did you use to post this question?)

Have you considered using the SAME DEVICE YOU POSTED THIS QUESTION WITH!