How do I send a simple email to The Kitchen when I do not have an Iphone or other tech device?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I'm perplexed by your question? You claim that you have no tech device but you were able to get online and ask this question??? That makes no sense. You don't need to be a tech genius to send email. Open your email account, type in the email address of the person/company that you want to send an email to and type in whatever you want to send. Hit send and that's pretty much it. Very simple.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

I am an "Old Fart." I use a desktop and have a simple Yahoo email account. I would like to ask a simple question about ovens to my favorite chefs (Geoffrey, Jeff, Katy and Sunny) on The Kitchen which is my favorite show. But I am technologically disadvantaged with no social media accounts, no techno-phone, no internet skills and no desire to be "Connected." Have I been Dino-Discarded?

• Ducky
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Somehow you’re posting on Yahoo Answers without a “tech device” can you show me your magically ways? 

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Libraries have computers for public use.  (OR... What device did you use to post this question?)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Have you considered using the SAME DEVICE YOU POSTED THIS QUESTION WITH!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.