Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 1 month ago

How do you report a reply to your comment on YouTube just because you don't like it?

I sometimes get replies on my YouTube comments that I want to report, not because there's anything inappropriate, but because I just don't like the reply.  Unfortunately, I can't find the "I don't like it" option when reporting the reply.

• ?

You cant report content just because you dont like it. If it bothers you so much, stay off youtube

• DJC

Or you can just click the "thumbs down" button that's right under the reply - and under every comment for that matter.  Reporting a comment simply for disliking it is not allowed by YouTube and is considered false reporting.  False reporting puts you at risk for loss of privileges or features, upload suspension, account suspension, and even account termination.

Stop reporting comments you don't like and just click the "thumbs down" button instead.