Amy asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 8 months ago

Opinions on lip tattoos. Do you like them? How do you feel about them?

I don't like any tattoos.  If people want to be creative they should do the art themselves: write a book, paint a painting, do some music.  That's being creative.  But if people want to disfigure themselves, that's up to them.  Not my choice.  I just find them unattractive.

• Mystic

Not my lip, not my business. If someone wants to go for that, more power to them. It's pointless to judge someone over something as petty as a tattoo or piercing. Body modifications have NOTHING to do with the type of person you are or your level of intelligence.

I love tattoos. Can’t stand when people think they’re in a place to comment on them if you have them, if it’s not your body then it’s not your business. I personally wouldn’t get a lip tattoo, whenever I get one I usually like it to be visible but if it’s something you like and as long as you know it there’s then it’s whatever