Why do I get acne more on one side of my face than the other?

This may sounds stupid idk

But I've realised the acne on the left side of my face is always worse than the left.

I when I do get momente were my acne is going away the right side will always heal and look healthier than the left

But I've realised the acne on the left side of my face is always worse than the *right*.

Sorry didn't realise my mistake for a moment 

• k w

glad I never had that, and dunno for sure, but maybe these guys can help as it is DIY , not commerce driven....

My guess is you touch your left hand to that side of the face.

Wash your hands more often,

Try to avoid touching your face, it is a nervous habit. Most often not even noticed.

You may lean on your hand on that side.

Or it's possible you lay on that side when you sleep and the oil is building up on your pillowcase if it's not washed frequently enough.

It's possible that you rest your head on your left hand a lot, especially if you are right-handed. Your hand comes in contact with all sorts of things that can carry germs, which could very well be making the acne worse on that side.

• Rick

Is that the side you normally sleep on ????