Why are most girls today not affectionate?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Excuse me NOT AFFECTIONATE!  Where are you meeting girls in the city more-age?

• 1 month ago

Guy are more affectionate then girls, we give stuff to them, take them out but girls also be affectionate but  they hide it and be cold to you to test you if you're worthy because most girls get heart broken just like some guys

• 1 month ago

Because males aren't affectionate enough. You usually get what you give.

• 1 month ago

They're probably afraid of getting hurt because there's lots of bad boys these days. We're in the age of instant gratification and lots of people get spoiled off of that. If they don't get what they want when they want they're gone. No girl wants to stay with someone who would sleep around on them for any reason. Most of them are clearly afraid of getting hurt because it's common knowledge that guys don't care as much as girls do. It's rare to find guys like that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe they're afraid of getting hurt.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I disagree with your Question. Not all girls are like that. You also probably are meeting the wrong kind that didn't show affectionate.

• 1 month agoReport

Don't be call me a B*** just because you don't agree with my answer. Calling me a B doesn't make you Classy.

• 1 month ago

you haven't known enough girls to make such a conclusion,

and it works both ways. 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It could be the response to non-affectionate guys

• 1 month ago

It depends on what they like,what they dont like,their upbringing,etc.Some girls arent affectionate.Its your job to look for girls who are affectionate as well as eliminate the ones who arent affectionate.Compatibility is about getting it right.You will be happier in the long run.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As a girl myself I definitely haven’t been through anything that bad but I usually hold back to stop myself from being hurt. Especially my emotions until I can figure the guy out. Too many fboys out there, it’s hard to tell if a guys genuine these days or not. I know a lot of girls who do it. Not even on purpose. People just been hurt or played too many times so keep their guard up. They don’t wanna be vulnerable. It’s a way of protecting themselves. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Nickname
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Guys are same species as females, not own breed. There are zero differences between sexes except sexual organ.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.