Anonymous

What ethnicity am i?

My mom is half white and half vietnamese while my dad’s half black and half vietnamese (Amerasians) 

Update:

My bad,  i met race

Update 2:

meant*

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You're American.

• D1218
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You're not a plain race. You're a mixed race. If anything you're just mostly Vietnamese.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

if you are a female you are probably hot and exotic looking.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do  a  dna  test  that   will  tell you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You is mostly mixed with the Southeast Asian race and somely mixed with Sub-Saharan African and European races so

if you have mixed race appearance from your racial makeup, you is racially mixed or in the multiracial / biracial category. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

YOUR ethnicity is the language and culture YOU were raised in

Your race is Homo Sapiens Sapiens, because all other real races of humans are extinct

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

50% ôf yôu is South East Asian which

accounts for a larger fraction than the othr

yu'v mentioned so I'd say Mongoloid imô!

............................................................................

• 1 month ago

You can only tell that from a DNA test.

• 1 month ago

Ethnicity is a combination of nationality, culture, language and religion. While Vietnamese can be defined, "white" and "black" cannot. As they are not a nationality, culture, language or religion they are not ethnicities and Vietnamese isn't either, it's a nationality. "Ethnicity" is essentially meaningless and used by people who don't want to use "race" (which is also meaningless as there are no biological races in humans).

What is your nationality? If you are from the USA, you are American. If anyone asks you are of Vietnamese, African and European descent but  the important bit is American. If you are entitled to Vietnamese citizenship, you can say you are Vietnamese and American.

• 1 month ago

Theoretically

and pretending that what you are describing are all ethnicities

1/4 White

1/4 Black

1/2 Vietnamese

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.