How to estimate someone's net worth (Liquid)?

I have a client that is very well off . I've always wondered what their net worth is.

The client has 3 homes in south Florida ranging from 1M-3M$ , A 350k lamborghini as well as maybe 200k more in cars alone. Plus a cessna citation business jet which is an older jet so i'd say around 4M? also a yacht that is around 900k. From what I know there is not much debt from all of this whatsoever. The taxes i'm sure would be a massive amount. The business he owns is certainly growing, and he has 18 employees. Thanks for any input.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

well, you would also need to guess how much they borrowed to buy the homes, unless they paid cash.

• 1 month ago

Just pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000,000 and go with that.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Safe to say its none of your business.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why do you care?  Unless you're a hooker and you're wondering why they don't tip you more.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

<<I have a client that is very well off >>

Well Anon, if you are in a position in the financial sector where this knowledge is needed, you should know how to calculate it, instead of asking people here on Yahoo.

Net worth is assets-liabilities.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Assets minus liabilities = net worth.

Net worth doesn't have anything to do with liquidity.

If you do not have access to both parts of the equation, you can only guess at net worth.

"The taxes i'm sure would be a massive amount. "   The taxes on what?  What type of tax(es) are you referring to specifically?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.