can i play the same games on my laptop as i get on my phone ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sometimes but not always. It really depends on which games you want to play and the games’ companies behind them.

• Not at all times.It may be possible to play

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not always.

It may be possible but it can be nerve wracking just to get it do so.

• 1 month ago

probably. your laptop may need an emulator to run the phone games. try searching for android emulator or iOS emulator and see what comes up

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no, games on your laptop and pc will be too big

• 1 month ago

you'd need a powerful laptop and an emulator to play any games that aren't browser based unless they have windows/ios versions. 

there really isn't a yes or no. but if you're desperate spend about 6 hours learning the basics of (free) android/ios emulators. 

in retrospect, you really don't want to play touch screen games on a non-touch screen laptop. the interfaces will be super wonky. 

• 1 month ago

Not exactly. The apps on your phone cannot run on your laptop. If there is a version of the games available for your OS, then yes. If you have an Android phone and the game is not available on Windows, then you can attempt to run it using emulation software. Android apps cannot run on Windows, but you can emulate an Android environment to run Android apps using something like Bluestacks. It isn't perfect, but it is worth a shot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.