Do you think Android and iOS are overrated? So, is there any phone that is not Android, neither iOS, that is available for now and not dead?

For me, yes. Since Symbian Phone is active, there is still other phone operating system that can be used, not just once, there’s a lot of it. I’m tired of seeing, of lots of the Android phone. Google is crap that they buy Video Online Platform (YouTube), why they just make another of it instead of buying it. They don't make YouTube.

Always Google, everything’s Google. There’s Google search engine, images, news, finance, parents, scholar, translate, assistant, shopping, ads, docs, drive, play music, maps, Wi-Fi, Chrome browser, book, Android Phone/Tablet, Pixel, Nestub, Gmail, Blogger, Playstore, reCAPTCHA (terrible security system), AndroidOS, ChromeOS, WearOS, AndroidTV, AndroidAuto, and so on that is popular than others. Google fans/fanboys/fangirls, google your face.

But still use some Google products, but not too much. Like YouTube because it didn’t make by Google, because I like it, and I am not a hater. So please understand me, okay?

I’m sick of hearing of it for so many days. Google is a verb? No, is a noun. Why just say “search it” instead “google it”.

I don't think the OSs are overrated; I do think the top-line phones are though!  I'm a tech geek, and I use my phone is ways that require far more power than most people, yet I'm still in the low to middle price bracket since that's all the power I need!

are there phones without android or ios... yes... but they are rare and have limited functionality.

You seem to have a problem with Google in general