The children of concervative parents often rebel and become liberal. Do the chidren of liberal parents ever rebel ad become concervative?

That is not completely true about conservatives. It's mostly at the strictly religious end of the spectrum that I see children rebel. Likewise at the far end of the left, you have children who don't get enough structure from their parents and rebel. As usual, the middle of the road with compromise is often the best place for everyone.

BS nothing supports that except CNN

welll observed......not for me to say as there will be examples of the opposite,   but ask yourself why is the standard bearer  the norm  one of cons defecting to democracy......there has to be a reason right?...

• My life would have been better if I was a sheltered little pu‎ssy bo‎y raised by conservative parents. 

Oh wait nobody says that because conservatives are just massive fa‎g‎gots. 

At least the liberals are theoretical fa‎g‎gots