How much would a tattoo similar to this cost?

Looking for a price range 

I know a guy who would do it for a crispy 20 dollar bill then i know some who would charge thousands.

What im getting at is it depends on the artist. For example my first time ever searching for a tattoo shop the artist i first met was charging close to 1k for a half sleeve. I went to a different shop and got it for 400.

a tattoo shop range id say it should be about 300-600, more if you want detail like that but i wouldnt recommend it because over time its gonna look like a blurry hot mess getting too much detail on such a part of the skin

• Casey

probably AT LEAST 500$ if not more lots of shadding and line work means its going to be a pain to do and take a few hours. 

I would say about $500 there's alot of detail and shading which takes time.

It would cost you your eligibility for a serious, high-level position when you grow up.

• Casey

why people people are to thick headed and judgmental? or because people are thickheaded and superficial? 

• Jeff

$60 - $600, It totally depends on the artist and quality.