Could Fedex worker leave package 📦 right outside of a busy street ?

I ordered something off of EBay and put in a friends Nail salon address so she could help me get the package when I’m not home. But the package arrived at 6:30 am PST on a Sunday 

And they're not even open on that day

The diver just left it in the front door for anyone to take. What should I do? 

PLEASE HELP 

• Judy

Next time, require a signature.

Yes, they leave it on the porch if nobody is home to answer the doorbell. If you put a sign on the front to leave packages IN BACK, they will abide by that.

You are the one who chose a business address.  What did you expect?  It has been delivered so - hope that you get it.  If you don't, you are out of luck.  Be smarter next time.

Yes , that's how packages are delivered.

Yes.  This is how most packages get delivered.  

Not much you can do tbh you should of just included your address to guarentee you would be in, yes it's irresponsible of the driver but what else was he meant to do if the salon was shut. Hopefully it wasn't worth a lot of money