Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why do I always wake up with morning wood?

Since the last few months I have been waking up, sometimes 2 or 3 times a night with an erection. I'm 36 currently and never woke up with erections in my 20s or early 30s. Serious question. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's to do with hormones during your sleep, during the morning it reaches it's highest and hence causes an erection no matter what. 

• 1 month ago

It's pretty common.

I will wake up in the middle of the night with a raging erection sometimes too - usually it just means I need to take a p*ss.

• balan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It shows that the sexual organs are working in full steam.Enjoy as it as it is common among males.Regards.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Obviously, you've had the great good fortune to have been born a man.   If you're boning when you do want to and shooting as much (or more) ji zz as in the past, I can't imagine how this could indicate any kind of malfunction.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

nature is reminding you that your time is running out to procreate your species

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

be happy you even get them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You need to have that special talk with your parents. It's way overdue. Serious answer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.