Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why do I always wake up with morning wood?

Since the last few months I have been waking up, sometimes 2 or 3 times a night with an erection. I'm 36 currently and never woke up with erections in my 20s or early 30s. Serious question. 

It's to do with hormones during your sleep, during the morning it reaches it's highest and hence causes an erection no matter what. 

It's pretty common.

I will wake up in the middle of the night with a raging erection sometimes too - usually it just means I need to take a p*ss.

• balan

It shows that the sexual organs are working in full steam.Enjoy as it as it is common among males.Regards.

• ron h

Obviously, you've had the great good fortune to have been born a man.   If you're boning when you do want to and shooting as much (or more) ji zz as in the past, I can't imagine how this could indicate any kind of malfunction.

nature is reminding you that your time is running out to procreate your species

• kelvin

be happy you even get them

You need to have that special talk with your parents. It's way overdue. Serious answer.