how to get rid of blackheads!!!!?

I get blackheads a lot as I am a teenager. But I have some of the worst looking black heads on the sides of my nose and if I try popping them they WILL NOT come out! I then try again in a few days just so I don't end up hurting my skin to much but they never budge! they just sit there for months at a time looking awful on my nose! I truly don't know what to do nor how to get them out.

• Ann

Go to the Dermaculture website, and order some of their scrub.  It is the best scrub for getting rid of blackheads and preventing more from forming.  Use it regularly, and the ones you have will loosen up so you can get them out without damaging your skin.  There are also devices for suctioning them out. You can research these online.  They're not terribly expensive.

They have little devices to remove blackheads. Go to Amazon or Ebay for blackhead removal tools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1bP-vzv8HI

Youtube thumbnail

• Kyle

if using over the counter body wash for blackheads won't work, ask your parents to have you see a dermatologist.  they can get you other solutions to help get rid of them.