Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 months ago

How is called a fraude through  a mariage by LAW?


And a mariage done by using a fraude ?like pretending that he is another person with other high social statuse finance etc ?

5 Answers

  • 8 months ago

    By what you asked about, this is legally defined as fraudulent marriage.

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    Yawn, another 100 questions.

    It's called "fraudulent marriage," and, AGAIN, it's grounds for annulment.

    It must be a SUBSTANTIAL lie.

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Fraud in marriage in developed nations is merely grounds for annulment and carries no legal baggage unless it's tied to immigration, inheritance or some other tangible crime. One suspects you live elsewhere so you'd probably want to talk to a lawyer about this.

  • 8 months ago

    NOTING is called fraude.

    The legal term is fraud. As you misspelled the word exactly the same twice, it isn't a typo. As the spelling you used isn't a word, you can't blame autocorrect.

    That is only the LEAST important reason your terrible grammar makes the question meaningless.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

    What is “fraude”?  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.