Anonymous

Is it wrong to compare crime statistics and demographics to say that everyone of a certain group deserves to be profiled as a criminal ?

So 50% of homicide suspects are black. 13% of the US population is black.

Since 50% is higher than 13%, would it be wrong to extrapolate that black people are all potential dangerous criminals and have a killer culture that teaches them that killing people is okay?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No,

Those are pure facts & no amount of 

changing thing's will alter the notion that

Blacks by & large commit more violent 

crime !!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes it is wrong, guess who makes laws? It's normally privileged white guys here in the West. So what constitutes crime is of course going to benefit these privileged folks, so for instance owning five mansions is legal, but to squat in a small empty house is a crime. We need to stop targeting minorities who refuse to conform to the standards of rich white people, especially when they further profit from non conformity by way of the prison industrial complex.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Did the nations of Africa exist before European imperialism? Besides it matters not, a privileged class their controls the resources and it's the same in every nation, which is why all nations must disappear from the planet.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why are we never allowed to apply this to men, who commit between 90 and 98% of all violent and sexually violent crime? Frankly, men should all be put in cages.

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Frankly lovey I'd like to see a woman try putting me in a cage. Good luck. Took about 40 men once.

• 1 month ago

Look at New Orleans murders and murder rates. Victims are over 90%, and Named suspects are 96%. Amazingly, I'm a 60 yr. old white man and have never been stopped and questioned. That's my privilege and people act like that's a bad thing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, it is wrong. Why do you ask?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.