Does this sound like I’ve won my ssi hearing?

First question to the ve was that I couldn’t return to my past job.

Second question was r there any jobs I could do...  the ve found 3 job then the ve asked the judge about my extortion limitations I.e missing work,breaks. Etc 

The judge then added my limitations in a form of a hypothetical and asked the ve if I would be a competitive employee and the ve said that I wouldn’t be competitive in my job.... 

Me personally I took it as that I wouldn’t be a reliable worker.... and that I wouldn’t focus fully on my job ... 

• Judith

If you are under age 50 it doesn't matter if you can't return to your past job; you must be unable to ANY type of job because of your disability.  You don't say what your alleged disability is so I have no idea whether or not your not being a "competitive" employee will get you entitled or not.  No one should be approved because they are unreliable unless that is a result of a serious mental and/or physical medically documented disorder.

Also your disability must be so severe that you are incapable of working and earning $1260 a month for at least one full year.

I was a SS claims rep for 32 yrs.