Amber asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How can I lose weight fast?

I'm a 24 year old female and I'm 5'3

I weighed 120 lbs last month and out of nowhere I gained 6 lbs. I havent been to the gym lately like I used to since I work full time and the weather is super snowy where I live so I lost motivation to go. 

I have a lot going on in my life right now and I'm scared of gaining weight. 

Favorite Answer

Relax and get a grip.  Six pounds is not the end of the world.  It is pretty normal for people to add a few pounds during the holiday and during the winter months.  You don't need a crash diet.  You need to get a handle on your eating.

People gain weight when they eat more calories than their body uses.  You probably need about 1,500 calories a day - max - if you aren't exercising.  Those calories should come from fresh vegetables, some high quality protein, good fats from things like avocado, nuts, and olive oil and small amounts of carbs.  

Be careful if you are eating a lot of carbs or snacking a lot.  When you eat carbohydrates, your body releases insulin to deliver the fuel, glycogen, produced by the carbs to your cells. Insulin also tells your body to store extra fuel as fat and not burn fat.  

Make a few adjustments to your food choices, decrease your portion sizes, consider trying intermittent fasting, and work in some exercise -- even if it is 15 minutes of a DVD at home.   

Hii amber firstly don't take tension too much and drink more water and run daily in morning.you can reduce your fat .