Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is it wrong if a 24 year old obese woman drops 60 pounds and starts living a healthy lifestyle?

She now goes to the gym 5 days a week and does weight lifting 2-3 times a week. She also eats more veggies, fruits, and drinks more water. She has a cheat meal 1-2 times a week. She has also lost 20 pounds so far and she feels prettier, happier, and has more energy. Some people think that she should not lose weight but she would be happier at a size 6 again. Is it bad for her to feel that way? People like the singer Lizzo seem to embrace obesity

Favorite Answer

it's interesting that what other people think matters to her or anyone. It's none of their business what she does. Even if she wants to jump off a bridge, she doesn't need anyone else's permission

I wish her well and hope she accomplishes her current goals.

Of course it’s ok! As long as she is happy, whatever decisions she makes is the one she should follow, regardless if others disagree. Likewise, as long as she is doing what SHE wants for HERSELF whatever that is, she should do. I wish I was motivated enough to start loving a healthy lifestyle. Best of luck! :)