Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Do fat to obese men have more difficulty impregnating women? Or is just nonsense?

😡 My SOB brother in law's fatass is blaming my sister why they haven't conceived yet. She's petite and has a normal weight for her height. She had a miscarriage years before being with him so she's not infertile 😡

Male obesity contributes to both low sperm count and limited sperm mobility. So it's clearly not helping. These two need to go meet with a fertility specialist. Just blaming each other isn't going to get the job done. However, if he's really this obnoxious maybe she doesn't want to have a baby with him.

yes porkers have a harder time..sometimes their bellies are too big and there penis is too small so they can find the ********. this is common cents, why do u ask such hurtful things about large people!

• Carson

Yes, it can. There is a bigger problem and I suspect you.know it. So, I agree with you. He's a Richard.

By your description of how he treats you sister I don't like him. He is a pathetic excuse for a husband, let alone a man. A marriage is partnership and IF there is any "blame" it is shared, not exploited.

If you hear it stand up for your sister. He needs humbled.

Gotta hit his kind where it hurts and continually kick him while down.

*"Lay off my sister. Weeble. You are probably shootin blanks. Wobble your fatazz to the Dr. Have a check up and a fertility test.

I think the problem is for every 10 lbs you are over weight your penis loses about a quarter of an inch. You probably ain't gettin past her libia.".

You may hafta defend yourself. Hint, his knees are shot.

*Hope it made ya smirk.

But, you're right.

i think its nonsense

Tell both of them to take organic Maca root capsules they are at Walmart.Even though you say she is fertile just Incase he is or she is infertile it will give them a MAJOR boost ... several people became pregnant shortly after taking them..

Yes actually. Fat men have less healthy sperm. Diabetes could reduce sperm count considerably.

• They will each need to do fertility testing to determine that. Sometimes both people are healthy and fit. Stress about one's career or trying to make the baby may be the factor.