Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

How does God feel about this wish?

I wish that I could trade my artistic/intellectual talents for modeling talents, that way I could not only work for big agencies, campaigns and fashion designers but so that I could also travel all over the world.

I know that at my current age (which is 29) and my height (which is about 5'6"/5'7") that I could never be a model. I just wish that I could switch my useless talents for those that actually have value.

• Paul
    Favorite Answer

You would do better to wake up to those talents you do have, and work on improving them.

if you would desire to be a Model,,,,,you should first build a portfolio. and get an agent, otherwise you should practice what it takes to look good and learn the craft. even attend open auditions

You might wish to contact the R&S poster known as NORINE. She posted that GOD tells her what to say.

Maybe He really DOES, in which case, He can tell HER, and she can tell YOU, exactly how He feels about your wish.

You do realize that by simply WALKING, with VERY little in the way of mechanical transportation, you could go all over the world.

Go as an artistic beggar, doing sketches of people for money.

No gods exist to give a sh!t

Are you one of those mentally ill libs?

Is that you, Miguel?

No one has a clue how God feels about that, moron.