What Christians mean when they say my morality come from god and holly book?

If your morality came from holly book, u would kill non religious people, stone to death wives, own the slaves, kill gays.

No. I am not an Israelite with Moses in the wilderness during the Exodus. Those specific commands were for Israel at that time.

People who think these things are truly confused by the Devil. He is working overtime to confuse and pull people away from the truthful teachings of God, whose name is Jehovah according to Psalms 83:18. No righteous person was ever killed in any of the holy wars. It will be the same at Armageddon. No righteous meek person will be destroyed with the wicked and ungodly. Jehovah God has always given warnings before acting against the wicked and all who listened and obeyed saw their salvation. Today, Jehovah's Witnesses are sounding the warning that all human governments and wicked ungodly people will be destroyed at Armageddon.--Daniel 2:44--This is the kingdom that we have been told for centuries to pray for. It is only by means of God's Kingdom that true peace and security will come to be for every single person on this earth. It is only by means of God's Kingdom that hate will end and love will permeate the earth.---John 13:34+35---No wicked person will be found when Jesus takes over earth's affairs as King of God's Kingdom.--Psalms 37:10--I invite you to learn of these blessings from the international website, www.jw.org and Bible Teachings > Online Lessons. Thank you for this question.

Christians are almost always of teh same beliefs that are in the biblical new testament. i myself was an instant convert to believing the new testament bible. however after 3yrs i found out that men can see angelic like beings and have modern revelations from the spirit of God and there are spiritual gifts in our modern generations even without repentance see 1Cor 13-14. in order to be HOLY, /Righteous, one needs to live in repentance and know what is sin to be able to forsake them. and thats the message of the words of Jesus

I don't know of any holly book.

If morality is objective than it must come from a lawgiver...God. I don't know about any "holly book" though.

I'm not a filthy Muslim you mentally ill Libtard

• Paul

Notice the word "Christ" in the word "Christians"". Christians live according to the teachings of Jesus Christ, which are presented in the New Testament of the Bible. Not according to the laws and customs of Old Testament Judaism, which Jesus rejected.