Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 months ago

Someone was trying to climb in window at night to rob me. I hit them on the head with a hammer and they broke a leg. Will I get in trouble?

Nope. They are the ones breaking in. 

BAD fiction. If you hit them in the HEAD with a hammer, it wouldn't be their LEG that was broken.

I seriously doubt that friend I can just hear it now I want to press charges I was trying to break into somebody's house through the window and they hit me on the head with a hammer and I fell down and broke my leg.

Lol!

Should have killed him.  Dead men tell no tales. 

Ever watch married with children. A guy gets into Al’s house and starts taking his stuff. Al sees him and punches him. He decides to sue Al for assault. Al loses. If al had killed him, he wouldn’t have been sued because homeowner has the right to kill an invader. 

yeah right troll

• Not if the broken leg is from falling off the ladder? But if the "hammer" broke the leg you are going to jail, if you have a Pelosi liberal as a district prosecutor

You will get in trouble for lying.

• Rick

yea, you SHOULD of SHOT them ....................

you both might get in trouble