Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 6 months ago

Is this guy right about women?

This writer identifies himself as an arch conservative Christian. Therefore even he prefaces his statements with the caveat that he's of a small minority group ideologically. So yeah, he speaks for that ilk quite eloquently. But that doesn't mean many others would agree with him. If you've ever been to Portland you'd recognize that it's a place that's gone too far too fast and is now a Mecca for all the most radical leftist thought in the nation. An uber leftie blogging from Alabama would likely have similar complaints, just from the other side of the political spectrum. But I don't think there are many woman crying themselves to sleep every night because this guy will no longer have sex with them. People tend to want to be with those who respect them.

I'm guessing watching this clip would be a waste of my time.

Right about what? That the best women are subservient churchgoing ninnies who stay off the internet and spend their free time serving men and getting pregnant over and over? Goody for him.

• 6 months agoReport

Insecure feminist spotted.

• Bill

Pretty much. I knew all that stuff already. Traditional women are simply put the best women. There is really no debate about this.