Pretty girls: what is it like to be pretty?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It’s pretty great! I’ve used it to my advantage several times. Obviously there are pros and cons, but attractive girls can get away with more. I probably should’ve been arrested at least twice in my life but always got off because of my looks and the way that I was dressed! 

• KLB
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I was always the prettiest female, practically everywhere I went was a circus of guys trying to get a look, or get closer, or get my attention. This is actually flattering, and it was fun and I enjoyed myself, meeting so many people. The worst part, for me, are the jealous females. I cannot tell you how it feels to be excluded from groups, to have no friends, just male friends who had to drop me as a friend as soon as they got a girfriend, I am over 50 now, and I am still hated by other women my age. I always thought the jealous females would lighten up, but it's still a vicious BS game.

• 1 month ago

I dunno, some girls that are considered pretty by some people may not be considered pretty to others 

and simply being pretty by many people doesn't exactly say much 

• Pretty girls also carry a heavy weight of guilt because they suckled all the beauty from their mothers while they were breastfeeding as infants! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It must be annoying having all those people staring at you and commenting on your looks. 

Then the guys hitting on you just because you look hot and other not-so-pretty girls getting mad at you.I suppose some girls like the attention they get, but not all of them. 

Source(s): Average girl
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i wouldnt know, im not pretty

• D1218
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You feel good and confident most of the time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Girls rated out of 10:

1-6 not insane

7 can go either way

8-10 insane, it probably went to their head

• 1 month ago

It’s indescribable I mean look at my picture it’s a selfie and don’t even try to date me because I’m way out of your league

• Ashley1 month agoReport

are you talking about me

• 1 month ago

Don't waste your time. No pretty girls here.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.