How to approach a girl I find attractive?

I have a hard time even approaching a girl, since I don't know what to say. When I do talk to a girl, I have no idea of how to keep her interested. For some of you folks that have no problems getting relationships, what did you do? Women what worked for you? I have completely no idea of what I need to do or say to women that I would like to have a relationship with.

Try talking to her and ask her a little about herself without being too personal. It’s easy to tell if a girl is uninterested in you because she will give you one worded responses or won’t look at you when you speak. Give her little compliments, stuff like “I like your shirt” or ask her “have you ever read this book?” Or “did you see this movie?” And go from there. One thing to show her your interested and make her interested in you is to smile! Girls like guys that smile and look them in the eye when they speak. Don’t be nervous! It’s a lot easier than you think!

Never appoach a girl who isn't giving you choosing signals. Look up Alpha Male Strategies on YouTube he is a big black guy he will tell you how to get women.