Is it illegal to order pizza delivery at a false address and not a prank call? (I wait at said address?

So my apt complex is banned from Dominos but not my fault. I dont own a car so i have to rely on delvery and every other pizza place is expensive. I ordered so much b4 moving here but seems like they wont care to help me anyway. So ive been wondering what happens if i call and have it delivered at a house not to far by my complex where its easiest on me. Id obviously be waiting there so its not like a prank call. 

Why don't you ask Dominos?

• Rick B

Why not just order it and pick it up?????

Yes, you could do what you suggest, but the home owner might not like you loitering outside their house.

• Alex Joey4 weeks agoReport

As i said, i dont have a car. 45 min walk otherwise. I have been needing to take a uber after some work days. 

• PAMELA

Oh for god's sake just get off your behind and go to the pizza place, or how about this radical idea, get one from a supermarket and cook it yourself!

• Alex Joey4 weeks agoReport

Correct, I dont have a car. Also also Dominos fresh pizza is much better than Red Barons any day. Plus better toppings. 

That's not illegal.  I'm sure they'd be glad to do that.

The last [many] times I've ordered pizza on the phone, they took my credit card info with the order.  So I'd already paid for it.  So why would I send it to a fake address?

• Alex Joey4 weeks agoReport

If i know this isnt illegal I can get the homeowners approval so I dont just do it and have them call Dominos and all.  And right, id just wait outside on the curb so i wouldnt be by their door or anything