Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you agree with Adam Schiff on this?

“You know you can't trust this president to do what's right for this country. You can trust he'll do what's right for Donald Trump.”

• Sam

I agree with him on everything.

• don

Schiff has been caught lying more times than I can count.

• ?

Adam Schiff isn't right about Trump, and he knows it. Schiff is interested in being a screenwriter, as I understand it. He is trying to make his mark with this current screenplay he is acting out in the Senate. I think he would rather do screenplays. None of this is real.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Just this exact moment, I sat watching Schiff4brains say that and asked a question right after yours. 

>> I can absoLUTEly NOT trust Adamn Schiff to put country before his own whims. 

>> He's a career politician and is currently pumping air into fabricated BS about a duly elected president. 

>> Schiff and the rest of Dims who began writing articles of impeachment on Trump's inauguration day? Trust THEM?

Absolutely! That's what he did by blocking the Ukraine aid for 4 months, and selling us out to Russia. 

Maybe.  We're watching reality TV America, we don't even know what we'd do in person.