Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you agree with Adam Schiff on this?

“You know you can't trust this president to do what's right for this country. You can trust he'll do what's right for Donald Trump.”

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I agree with him on everything.

• 1 month ago
  • don
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Schiff has been caught lying more times than I can count.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Adam Schiff isn't right about Trump, and he knows it. Schiff is interested in being a screenwriter, as I understand it. He is trying to make his mark with this current screenplay he is acting out in the Senate. I think he would rather do screenplays. None of this is real.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just this exact moment, I sat watching Schiff4brains say that and asked a question right after yours. 

>> I can absoLUTEly NOT trust Adamn Schiff to put country before his own whims. 

>> He's a career politician and is currently pumping air into fabricated BS about a duly elected president. 

>> Schiff and the rest of Dims who began writing articles of impeachment on Trump's inauguration day? Trust THEM?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Absolutely! That's what he did by blocking the Ukraine aid for 4 months, and selling us out to Russia. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe.  We're watching reality TV America, we don't even know what we'd do in person.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.