Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you agree with Adam Schiff on this?

SCHIFF: "Whether we can say it publicly, we all know what we're dealing with here with this president. Donald Trump chose Rudy Giuliani over his own intelligence agencies... that makes him dangerous... why would anyone in their right mind believe Giuliani over Christopher Wray?"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I agree with him on everything.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Giuliani is a vicious viper who's, basically, a gangstalker for taking part in terrorizing Ambassador Yovanovich out of her job!

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course. this is one of the things that makes Trump such a completely unfit president. 

• 1 month ago

Why would I not? 

Trump and Giuliani have proven themselves to be pathological LIARS, who wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the a s s . 

I woud believe virtually anyone.......over either of them. (with the exception of Moscow Mitch and his gang of wanker liars. ) 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Elements of the FBI and CIAunder John  Brennan formed the nucleus of the plot to remove Trump from office dubbed a Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

In fact the so called whistle blower works for the CIA.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.