Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Republicans what instances during the Obama administration did he abuse his Presidential power as much as Trump has?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, there is the matter of wiretapping Trump for starters.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They think he’s a Muslim terrorist from Kenya. They’ll believe anything about him that’s bad.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, Barack, you know more than anyone what they are. Btw, You threatened us, as did L Lynch,

With prosecution for negatively talking about Muslims at a muslim conference. That was the last straw for me.

• 1 month ago

Fast and Furious, Bengazi, IRS targeting, Memogate, hospital attack, trading five Taliban for a deserter.............do you want me to go on?

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

tell me why you think Trump waited till his third year of his term to bring up the Barisma thing if it was such a problem then

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Are you f***n' kidding?  He said I could keep my doctor!  He had a beer with a college professor!  He took his girls on VACATION!  He ate a hamburger with just DIJON MUSTARD!  DIIIJJJJOOOONNNN MMMMUSSSSSTTTARRRRDDD!  Fer crisake.  America has never been so humiliated on the world stage!

And then, And THEN . . . . HE WORE A TAN SUIT ONE DAY!  ARRRGGGHHHHH  TAN SUIT!   AAAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!

Oh, jeez, I just felt something go 'pop' in the back of my head!

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

lol, I forgot about the tan suits, that settles it, it' lucky we got through that one

• 1 month ago

Thousands of drone attacks on civilians just for starts.

• Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Civilians? what civilians are you referring too? are you referring to the drone strikes he ordered on Al-Qaida operatives of which he had congressional approval to do? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

DACA comes to mind, considering the entire congress rejected it, both houses. 

>> That is just one time he over-rode the congress with an executive order. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

answer me this then, if Trump is so concerned with corruption why is the only instance of corruption that he wants investigated anywhere in the world, including in his own administration, the one instance of corruption that has to do with his chief political rival, and it has already been dismissed?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Brown man bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Orange man bad!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'll take BS answers for $500 Alex

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.