Religious people: What if the God you believed in turns out to be an Alien? ?

What if you found out that the God you believed in was an Alien, and that he/she has no super powers, 

and there’s nothing special between us and him/her besides biological differences and technological differences. 

How will you react to this? What will you do after knowing this? 

• Gloria

I will have no reaction as I would lose nothing. But if I am right and the non-Christian wrong, they have everything to lose especially burning in the lake of fire.

He is, silly, in that he comes from another universe.

He is not truly alien, however, because our spirits are literally his children, as the Bible endlessly claims.

If that were to be the case, then I would have to figure out what to make of all my spiritual experiences with God, of course.

this is a stargate sg1 episode, and there are people that actually do believe Greys exist. i would probably slap my forehead and those writers were correct. Well? wait a minute, ...the greys supposedly invented THOR, and Thor isn't Jesus

• Paul

So, an alien created the universe in which the alien lives??

• Doc

This came up on a movie site I was on. An old movie "Quartermass and the Pit" it turns out the human race was surgically evolved by giant locusts from Mars. Their world was dying, and they were taking over earth by proxy. Moving their culture here.

So it's not a new idea,

As long as he can forgive sins and make good on the gospel, I'm in.

• Den B7

I'd say, "That was a waste of time..."

• User

We already know that he's not an earthling.

That is their claim.  they openly worship ET.

Remember, they constantly define their god thing as "not of this world", the exact definition of alien.  So it that 'turned out that way', it would prove them correct.

My God isn't an alien, so that's not possible.