Anonymous

Am I a hypocrite that I eat the cuisine of those ethnic groups which I hate?

I'm an Indian Hindu and I hate Muslims, Pakistanis and English. But still I love the food of Muslims and English. Inspite of how much I hate them, I love to eat their food. Am I a hypocrite?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lmåô !!!!!

You can hate on any1 you want jus 

remember that the nxt time folk's choos

to dislik yur group or tribe ok my old

Friėnd ???

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Ok, so you're a "partial hater". May I ask you what's exactly you hate about those groups? Religion? Language? History? Clothing? Looks? All of them? 

No, you're not different than most people. They hate a culture but aren't aware they use many of their inventions or words. An example of this is Arab culture in Europe.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

lol, who cares? Like the feelings or opinions of Indian Hindu matter to any one else in the world ... maybe you should work on your own groups standing before exploring other cultures.

• Craig
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You sound pretty British to me - choosing to look down upon all other cultures, but not so much that you can't bring yourself to take whatever you find appealing or useful from them.  So no, you're not a hypocrite - you're just British more than you are Indian.

Or maybe it's just Human to do that, and Britain is simply the most human of societies.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You hate the English yet you ask this question in English and probably live in Britain.

• 2 months ago

I hate everybody but I still like to eat.

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you worry too much about PC nonsense, don't let it make you crazy.......taste is not politix....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.