Ben
Ben asked in Cars & TransportationRail · 2 months ago

Is there a locomotive and transit person who should seek professional help for their mental health?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

• Fred

I was going to marry an engineer's daughter but … chose not to when I found out she had Locomotives!

• Lôn

Repeat spam again!   Ben!..what happened to " I will stop now"???

a) yes

Any one with a compulsive self destructive habit (drugs) needs to seek help! While not all locomotive or those in transit have such problems many do!

Locomotive definition, a self-propelled, vehicular engine, powered by steam, a diesel, or electricity, for pulling or, sometimes, pushing a train or individual railroad cars. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/locomotive

While some do call them engines- not all engines are locomotives. Engine is a means by which energy is converted into motion.

This is similar to the debate over if a infernal combustion engine is also a motor. A pointless debate. Who cars what you call it as long as it does the job.

No. Because if he sees:  "locomotives" he is Beyond Help. Probably on LSD.

It's  an ENGINE. For Cat's Sake.