kusmar asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

What happened to the questions I saved?

I can’t seem to find them anywhere. 

• Daniel

Click on your Username on the Left side of the Page then on your Answers Profile go to More then Click on my Followed Questions Assuming thats what you mean by Saved Questions

• It seems your follow list is not working at this time.  Most likely it is a glitch.  I just looked at yours and seen that there was an error message but my work find.  I would try again later because there is nothing you can do until Verizon Media fix it.

Maybe create a new Yahoo account

New format, left column, left click  or tap " See activity profile", left click or Tap "More", then " My Network", then "More" then "Questions".

Try not to freak out if your answered questions are not listed. That has been happening to a LOT of people the last 2, or it may be 3 months with the last format change. It's the latest iteration of an eternal glitch with YA activity profiles. 

.

• .

They are here https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/followed-questi...

.

It's not easy to find them anymore (since the format change last year). Click on your username in the box at the upper right of the screen or your avatar at the top left, and select "View Answers Profile". When you're in your YA profile/activity, click your username again, at the top left of the page. That takes you into your YA activity again, but it's the old format and you can find your saved questions when you click More>My Followed Questions (or bookmark the link I provided above).