Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

Is it normal to be a 20-year-old virgin?

I see all these 10 year olds getting to have sex and I feel this unique RAGE burning inside my heart. I'm so tired of being a virgin. I'm the only adult virgin on my block. I'm just so hateful and jealous. I hate 10 year olds so much with every blood cell in my heart. 

You are hardly an adult at only age 20, remember it's no more legal for you to drink or engage in other adult activities as it is for those 10 year olds.

And if 10 year old children are having sex they are probably being molested or raped. 

• sex is overrated. go home, eat doritos and be happy, everyone having sex below the age of 16 is depressed.

• Edna
      2 weeks agoReport

10-year-old children are NOT having sex. A 10-year-old child doesn't even THINK about sex. 

You have to stop wanting sex just because you see everyone around you doing it, be your own self and forget about what people around you are doing. It's beyond me why young people are so a shamed of being a virgin. I'm 27 and almost 28 in a few months from now and I'm still a virgin and I'm perfectly happy, I'm not a shamed of it and I certainly don't care what others are doing, that's them. Also 10 year olds are not supposed to be having sex at all, they should be doing what kids do, playing with toys, where are their parents??? I can't believe society is so obsessed with sex that even kids as young as 10 are losing their virginity. My goodness when I was 10, you never heard of 10 year olds having sex. We are living in terrible times where being promiscuous is acceptable regardless of age.

• art

if you ask the ten year olds nicly then maybe they will sort you out with a partner for sex

There is no wrong age to be a virgin. I'm 30 and a virgin. Virginity is a personal decision that only you can decide, not a bunch of 10 year olds. It's not something to be compared with other people, especially those half your age. Besides, they don't even have to know your status.

• edward

You live in a very sexually active neighborhood if the kids get to have sex

Uh what?

If your watching videos of 10 year olds having sex that would be child porn, aka illegal! If you are witnesses a 10 year old having sex, they more than likely are being raped and you should be reporting this to the cops and let them deal with the situation, by standing by your part of the problem.

I can assure you MOST 10 year olds are not out there having sex, sure there may be a few of them doing it because they are curious, but, the majority are not having sex with others. At 10, sure they may have a "girlfriend/boyfriend", sure they probably kiss on the lips at recess, sure they might make out, but full blown sex as a common thing at that age? Nope.

If your tired of being a virgin do something about it! Go to a bar/other social setting, get a dating profile, hell even go out and hire a hooker if need be.... sitting here complaning will not get u laid.

• Edna

James, you're saying you actually  SAW 10-year-old children in your community having sex, and you stood there and did nothing about it?  You didn't even tell their parents?

If people are having sex with 10-year-olds, that's illegal. They're children. Usually sex is illegal in many places until 16 or 18. So you're not that far off.

I seriously doubt you're the only adult virgin on your block. A lot of people wait until they're in a relationship that feels right. The fact that you exaggerate (presumably), about 10-year-olds having sex makes me think you're exaggerating about being the only virgin on your block.

Rant reported............................