Jesse asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Impeachment of Donald Trump?

Do you think the impeachment of Donald Trump will work or fail? Also Do you want him impeached or do u want him to stay for 2020 and why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Trump will be acquitted by the Senate and will remain President. The House of Representatives should have never started this silly impeachment unless they had more to go on than guesses of his intentions. The needed an actual obvious crime to hang their hat on first, like all other impeachments or near impeachment (Nixon).

• 8 months ago

it will fail today because there are enough votes to not call for witnesses but to call for an up or down vote on the charges which will be a vote not to convict.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 8 months ago

The impeachment has already worked, Donald Trump has already been impeached. No matter what happens in the senate Trump will have been impeached.

It is very unlikely the senate will vote to remove him. Republicans have a majority in the senate and are not really looking at the evidence against him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Trump is already impeached, but I don't think he will be removed from office.  There are too many Republicans in the Senate who put their party's interests ahead of national interests.  I just hope enough Americans recognize this and vote these Republicans out of office.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It will fail. Let the voters decide what to do with him at the election.

• 8 months ago

He will get aquitted today.

No he should not be impeached. Removing a president has to be something very hard to do otherwise all a party needs to do is control congress for 1 year and create a sham case and remove the president so they can control 2 out of 3 branches of government.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Everybody always knew the corrupt Republicans would vote on the side of injustice.

If you expect corrupt nihilism from them, they never disappoint. 

It is now time for the younger generations to make the GOP history. As long as the party exists, don't ever forget this.

Their lies don't work outside the base. And the base is dying. And frankly, I can't say that makes me sad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.