How not be boring with women?

I just started talking to this young lady about two weeks ago. It started off great, but I feel like the conversation is starting to fizzle out. We would joke around and so forth and eventually we would still kind of joke around, and things started stalling with that and I would try to ask her questions about herself. I just feel like I’m boring her and that way she is probably feeling uninterested now. I’m supposed to have a date with her tomorrow, but now I’m not sure where I stand with her. In my head I know I shouldn’t really care about it, because I barely know her and vice versa. I just really want it to eventually work out, especially since I’m tired of being single. So how can I be more exciting to her/women in general?

u already wrote u re asking her questions about herself - this is good. then start telling things about yourself as well. also does she ask u questions? if not - she is either not interested or boring as well

• MCM

I try too be boring , it’s just better

Plan something exciting for both of you to do while on your next date.

Take her bowling, to an art class, a concert or even just a round of mini golf.

That way you guys have something to do other than "talk".