Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationRail · 2 months ago

Is this wrong of him not to tell me?

His brother is getting married in a few weeks and I am in an LDR but he didn’t tell me about the wedding. I understand that the wedding is in another state but I could of at least been told about the wedding. I am not upset I should of at least been told that he is brother is getting married. 

This will get awkward when I happen to see the photos

He didn't tell because he's bringing his real life girlfriend to the wedding 😉

• Erik

ha ha haaaaaa

• Erik

Yes, that's pretty weird.  Maybe he was worried you would start putting the screws on HIM to get married, or you would demand to be there and he didn't want you, etc.

• ange2 months agoReport

But I’m in an LDR and also could be because of traveling and airfare and all that 

Take a train and work it out.

That IS why you posted this to Rail, and not Family & Relationships, right ?

• George

How can you be in a Light Dependent Resistor? You must be tiny! What else do you think LDR means?

https://www.kitronik.co.uk/blog/how-an-ldr-light-d...