Jesse asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Donald Trump vs Senate!?

Do you think Senate will impeach Donald Trump on Wednesday? 

Also: What do you think about this whole impeachment process that the Democrats started? Stupid or Not?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

The Democrats presented no evidence Trump committed any crimes, and even if one could claim Trump "obstructed Congress" (he didn't) the subpoenas the Democrats issued were invalid. The Democrats have NO CASE and what should have happened was a summary dismissal the day the Democrats concluded their opening arguments.

If any Senators vote Guilty in a case with no evidence any crime was committed and in which the Articles of Impeachment were based strictly on hearsay & assumption then I would expect the voters to be unhappy with them. 

• 8 months ago

Trump has been impeached. The House does that. The Senate is voting on whether to remove him from office. They won't. Some have admitted that he blackmailed Ukraine- but they don't think they'll be re-elected if they remove him, and their jobs matter more to them than the well-being of the country. 

• IOM
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

President Trump will be ACQUITTED next Wednesday. Stupid witch hunt... waste of money, waste of time... 😡

4MoreYears 🇺🇸

• 8 months ago

The Congress already impeached Trump , The Senate humored them hearing their weak , partisan case and will acquit on Wednesday .

No Victim , No Crime = No Perpetrator .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

soon none of it will matter....... 

• helene
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No, they will not.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

They don't want to hear from Bolton for obvious reasons.

The GOP will regret this; it only gets worse with Trump.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Nope.

The democrats have been after him since trump got into office.

I not a trump fan but the democrats are pissing me off to the point I will not vote for any of them .

Wasting money and time

• John W
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Senate Republicans have already shown that they choose Trump over the Constitution.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.