Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

I hate my eye colour. Everyone says that blue eyes are nice but I don't like it?

• 1 week ago

Wear colored contacts..........................  There is NOTHING wrong with your eye color.

You seem to have greenish pigments around your pupil which I think is beautiful

Everyone knows brown eyes are the least attractive. You have nice eyes... looks like a stock photo

Sometimes using Kambu can change your eye color. Kambu is a jungle medicine, look into it.

Source(s): “Jungle Medicines” (YouTube video) uploaded by a channel named ‘Thecrowhouse’.
  • Marc

Well other than getting colored contacts, there isnt much you can do about it. So just accept it for what it is and focus on what you can change

If it really bothers you that much you can where contacts t change the color of your eyes.

• Bucca2 months agoReport

Coloured contavts cause 60$ plus. Contact suck to put in but if it's worth it

1st world problems...(shake my head!)

So get some colored contact lenses.