Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 2 months ago

I got a zero on my assignment I didn’t even know it was wrong?

I come excused late every day to my English class because I help with the announcements in the morning. On Friday there was an assignment written on the board about a text we read.. I didn’t remember the text too well so I took it out to work off of. I was basically done writing when he told me to hand it in because I used the text and then gave me a zero on it for using the text. It didn’t say on the board that we couldn’t use the text, and he didn’t tell me when I came in. How was i supposed to know? It wasn’t even a test just classwork

i would just talk to your teacher about it

• Hockey

Good idea. Talk to us instead of your teacher. Because, hey, we've got the power to change things, while your teacher doesn't have that power.

• drip

YOU ask. Did you see anyone in the entire class with their text book out?  You didn’t observe and make a conclusion.  You didn’t know and you didn’t ask. Next time don’t assume.

• Rick B

No idea. You would have to talk to your teacher about it. I assume that he told the class that they can't use the text, but you were not there to hear it. Did you ot notice that you were the only one in the room using your text?????

Consult with your class/student advisor, that is his/her job.

• mokrie

So stop making announcements and attend class on time.