Bikini Barista Age Requirements?

I live in Washington State and I am currently 17 years old. I do believe that I may be old enough to apply to a bikini barista stand at this age but I’m not 100% sure. The job application doesn’t specify an age limit, and I’ve heard that 17 year old do work at the stands. I’ve been looking everywhere for an answer and can’t find one. 

I would bet there are rules about minors working with some barista equipment....

One step before prostitution.

Assuming by Barista you mean working in a coffee shop that does not sell alcohol then it is probably not prohibited > unless < the bikini cafe is considered an "adult oriented business".

https://www.lni.wa.gov/workers-rights/youth-employ...

Another answer is correct and call the cafe to ask if they hire people age 17. 

The age of majority in Washington State is 18. I suspect that is the age you need to be. Whoever is running the contest doesn't have to use the age of majority as the age where you are allowed to enter but if they don't then they risk getting sued so the age is probably 18.

• W.T. Door

They are asking about working as a Barista. 

Simple, show up and hand in an application.

• Rick B

Bikini Barista????  You have got to be kidding.  This is a thing???

Why on earth would you degrade yourself like that?????