Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

Why is it a news story that Philip Schofield is gay?

I mean, I can see why it’s a big issue for his wife. But beyond that, why does anyone care? It’s not a big deal these days 

I with you cant see why such a big fuss is being made. This is between him , his wife and family . 

I never suspected it in all these years, I only think he is effeminate now because I know. Before I just thought he was a well spoken but heterosexual man. It could be that.... A bit of a surprise. Plus my classmate from about 1990 will be gutted, he was her major crush.

Because it's not boring and its indicating the media find it controversial you and I dont give a fu** and it shows how far apart we are from reality .  and the sh** they try to get us involved in .

It gives the bored, brain dead housewives and  single mothers who watch This Morning something to bicker about on Mumsnet and to tittle tattle about in the Gala bingo chatroom.