Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

Has anyone ever yelled when their kidney stone actually came out?

like peeing it out and coming out of the urethra, has anyone ever yelled during that part of the process?

• k w

I never peed one out, but I felt it in my body, and it hurt like hell.......

That's not usually how it goes.  The smallest point is where the kidney connects the bladder at the base of your Ureter tubes.  This is where the stone gets stuck and causes the massive pain.  Once it passes through this pinch point there's generally mild to no pain since your urethra is much bigger.  

Source(s): Had multiple stones

I had my kidney stones laser blasted last month by general aesthetic and a stent put in and a catheter put in overnight and I presume they came out through the catheter but I never felt them coming out

I didn't know what was happening and the pain was too much for me to even squeak.

Yes. I'm told by a witness that he screamed the place down. She called 911.