• Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No...............

• Nine Lives
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

....at least - the stupids will die out.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes, they are very dangerous.

• Some types of vaccines have aborted fetal tissue and heavy metals in them

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Vaccines are NOT harmful to those who receive them unless they have contra-indications to that vaccine.

On the contrary, they provide one with valuable immumity to deadly infections.

Everyone ought to be vaccinated unless thay have a clear medical contra-indication to one or more vaccines.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, they are very harmful.  They are manufactured by the same pharmaceutical companies that manufacture biological weapons.  The same pharmaceutical companies that perform experiments on people by exposing them to deadly viruses like the corona virus, ebola virus, SARS, etc., etc., so they could test their vaccines against them.  They enjoy playing Russian roulette with people's lives.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ye1 month agoReport

Also, I notice that you said coronavirus, but which one? There's a lot.

• 2 months ago

Every vaccine is made by real devils. People think that they are made by pure angels - not knowing how the body works or what is inside the fluid...people suffer and die by stupidity!

• 2 months ago

In some cases. There may be dangerous side effects.

But they are MUCH MUCH LESS harmful than the diseases they prevent. Many of the diseases we vaccinate for don't just kill a small percentage of children who catch them, they can cripple, deafen, mentally disable and immunologically compromise people. Being vaccinated against these diseases vastly improves quality of life as well as longevity. I am very happily vaccinated and I would vaccinate my own children because I care about their well-being and the well-being of others.

• 2 months ago

They are harmful to the pathogens that cause diseases. They are capable of wiping out entire bacterial species or virus types if enough people get vaccinated. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It all depends on the vaccine.

Fascinating how your use and understanding of the English language changes from question to question. Is this a case of stupid pretending to be stupid?  Which vaccines have you been given?

• Brian
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Maybe he had the one that lowers the IQ by 10 points.  The one that the IQ troll used to yak about.

• 2 months ago

Short answer, generally no.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.